The field of 64 bad human beings has been whittled down to eight truly despicable people. If you bet chalk in this tournament, you’re doing well. All four top seeds have advanced to the Awful Eight, plus two 2 seeds and a 3 seed. But 7-seed Mike Tyson is a heart-warming story of an underdog horrible person defying the odds and rising above other really horrible people.
Can Mike Tyson continue his magical horrible run to the Final Four? Only your voting will tell. Vote below!
Mordor Regional Final
1. Carlton Dotson. Killed his teammate on the Baylor Bears. Anything worse than that? (72%, 31 Votes)
7. Mike Tyson. A convicted rapist, drug addict and cannibal. Possibly the baddest boxer who ever lived. Sings a mean Phil Collins cover. (28%, 12 Votes)
Total Voters: 43
Mos Eisley Regional Final
1. OJ Simpson. Killed two people. Friends with Kato Kaelin. (79%, 34 Votes)
2. Michael Vick. Killed dogs with his bare hands. (21%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 43
Skull Island Regional Final
1. Rae Carruth. Panthers WR who courageously paid someone to murder his 8-month pregnant girlfriend, then hid in the trunk of a car with jars of his own poo. (88%, 37 Votes)
2. Tonya Harding. Coordinated brutal physical assault on closest rival. Threatened to sue if she was removed from Olympic team. Figure skated for a living. (12%, 5 Votes)
Total Voters: 42
Newark Regional Final
1. Ben Roethlisberger. NFL's all-time league leader in blocking restroom doors to rape someone. (43%, 17 Votes)
3. Joey Barton. English soccer player who puts out cigars in childrens’ eyes and ends teammates careers with sucker punches during practice. Once broke pedestrian's leg with his car. (58%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 40
Check back Wednesday afternoon to vote on the Despicable Final Four!